One Pan Chicken Lasagna is so simple to make in 30 minutes or less at home! The best chicken lasagna with creamy alfredo sauce and bacon!
Ever since I made my homemade Alfredo Sauce for you guys I’ve been obsessed with finding new, tasty, and easy ways to use it! I love using it for this simple chicken lasagna that’s made in just one pan, it’s so fast and easy for a comforting weeknight dinner. We also happen to be partial to these Meatball Subs that are slathered in the sauce as well!
How to Make Chicken Alfredo Lasagna:
- Since this recipe is made in one pot with no layering I like to get all of my ingredients together beforehand to keep it super simple.
- As far as the chicken for this recipe I use my Shredded Chicken and make it ahead of time so it’s ready to go. You could also use a shredded rotisserie chicken.
- First thing first you will want to dice up your raw bacon and get it cooking in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Next, go ahead and shred your parmesan and mozzarella cheese. It is best to use freshly grated cheeses for this recipe, they melt much easier.
- After your cheese is shredded, bread 7 lasagna noodles into small pieces. You will want about 8-10 pieces per noodle, it doesn’t have to be perfect.
- Now remove your bacon from the pan to a paper towel-lined plate. Wipe or drain out any excess bacon grease from the pan.
- At this point, you will add your butter, garlic, and cream to the pan just as if you were making alfredo sauce, but you will also go ahead and add chicken broth, seasonings, and your broken up pasta.
- Allow everything to come to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 12-15 minutes until your lasagna is cooked through.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in both kinds of cheese until melted and add in parsley and top with or stir in the bacon as desired.
One Pan Chicken Lasagna
- 6 Slices Bacon, Diced
- 1 Stick Butter
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 1/2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 1/2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 7 Sheets Lasagna, Broken into pieces
- 2 Cups Shredded Cooked Chicken
- 1 Cup Freshly Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Teaspoons Parsley, Optional
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until cooked through. Remove from the pan to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Wipe or drain any excess bacon grease from the skillet.
- Melt the butter in the same skillet, add the garlic and cook stirring constantly for 1 minute.
- Add the cream, chicken broth, seasonings, lasagna noodles, and cooked chicken to the pan.
- Bring to a boil, then turn heat to low cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes until noodles are cooked through.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the mozzarella and parmesan cheese until melted. Top with the cooked bacon and parsley as desired.