Easy Paloma Cocktail is one of the easiest to make, most refreshing cocktail recipes! The Paloma is made with tequila and grapefruit juice for a fruity and fun drink!
A Paloma is one of my absolute favorite drinks to order when we go out for dinner. I love grapefruit, and this cocktail is just so refreshing! I was shocked when I asked our server at a local restaurant what was in the Paloma and found out how easy it is I can make it at home in 5 minutes flat!
What is in a Paloma Cocktail?
In a Paloma, you will find tequila, lime juice, a pinch of sugar, and then either grapefruit juice along with club soda or grapefruit flavored soda. I tend to purchase grapefruit juice and club soda for mine. If you can find a good fizzy grapefruit soda, that will work just as well!
How to Make Paloma Cocktail:
- To start, you will run a wedge of lime or grapefruit around two high ball glasses and dip in kosher salt. This part is totally optional!
- Next, divide the sugar evenly between the glasses, add the lime juice, and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Fill the glasses to the top with ice.
- Then, add one shot of tequila to each glass and top off with the grapefruit juice and club soda.
Easy Paloma Cocktail
- 2 Tablespoons Kosher Salt for rim of glass Optional
- 1 Grapefruit cut into wedges
- Juice of one lime about 2 Tablespoons
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- ½ Cup Grapefruit Juice
- 2 Shots Tequila
- ¼ Cup Club Soda
- Pour the salt out onto a plate.
- Rub one grapefruit wedge around the rim of two glasses.
- Dip the rim of the glass into the salt.
- Squeeze the lime juice equally between the two glasses and add the sugar. Stir to combine.
- Fill the glasses with ice and then fill evenly with the tequila, grapefruit juice, and club soda.