Easy Honey Roasted Carrots are such a flavorful and simple side dish for weeknight meal or the holidays! Carrots are roasted to tender perfection with honey, garlic, and a simple blend of seasonings.
Roasted carrots are one of my favorite side dishes to serve my family! They go great with these Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs. Everyone loves them as a simple holiday side dish as well and with Thanksgiving, right around the corner, these are on my menu right along with my Mashed Potatoes!
Call me crazy, but, I would gladly eat a big bowl of these cooked carrots for lunch! Something about roasting carrots really brings out that sweet flavor. These get a bit of a savory kick from garlic, butter, Italian seasoning, as well as salt and pepper. Then, we use honey to bring out that natural carrot sweetness and these are simply amazing!
How do I Roast Carrots in the Oven?
Making roasted carrots in the oven could not get any easier than this! I always have all of these ingredients as well as the equipment on hand to whip them up anytime!
- Start by grabbing a large, rimmed, non-stick cookie sheet for this recipe. Then, preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Take a large bowl and add your cold butter, then melt it in the microwave.
- To the melted butter, add the olive oil, honey, minced, garlic, and seasonings and whisk or stir well with a large spoon to combine.
- Add your raw carrots and stir until they are all coated in the butter mixture.
- Spread the carrots out evenly on your baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, until the carrots are fork tender.
Easy Honey Roasted Carrots
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl whisk together the melted butter, olive oil, honey, minced garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper until combined.
- Add the carrots to the bowl and stir with a large spoon to coat.
- Spread the carrots out evenly onto a large, rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes until carrots are fork tender.
- Sprinkle with parsley if desired and serve immediately.