Creamy Cherry Chocolate Dip
Creamy Cherry Chocolate Dip is the perfect chocolate cheesecake style dip for fruit, cookies, and crackers! We love this decadent chocolate dessert dip for the holidays!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/4 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 3.9 Ounce Box Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Almond Extract
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 21 Ounce Can Cherry Pie Filling
Add the softened cream cheese to a large bowl or bowl of stand mixer.
Add the brown sugar and granulated sugar to the cream cheese and beat with mixer on medium speed for 3-4 minutes until light and fluffy.
Next, add the chocolate pudding mix, vanilla extract, almond extract, and milk to the bowl. Beat on low speed just until combined and creamy.
Spread the chocolate dip into a serving dish and top evenly with the pie filling.
Serve immediately or cover and chill for up to 24 hours.