One Pan Macaroni Lasagna
One Pan Macaroni Lasagna is one of the easiest one pot meals for a quick, family pleasing weeknight dinner! This one pot lasagna is absolutely mouthwatering. Made with macaroni, pasta sauce, beef, and three cheeses!
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder, divided
- 2 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning, divided
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes, Optional
- 1 28 Ounce Jar Marinara Sauce
- 1 1/2 Cups Low Sodium Beef Broth, Or Water
- 2 Cups Elbow Macaroni
- 1 12 Ounce Container Cottage Cheese, Ricotta is fine as well
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese Softened
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
In a large 12 inch skillet over medium-high heat, cook the beef along with 1 Teaspoon of the garlic powder and 1 Teaspoon of the Italian seasoning, the onion powder, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes if using. Drain excess grease from beef if necessary and return to skillet.
Add the marinara sauce, broth, and noodles to the skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 15-18 minutes, until noodles are cooked through.
Mix together the softened cream cheese, cottage cheese, and parmesan together in a medium bowl along with the remaining teaspoon of garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
Spoon the cottage cheese mixture evenly over the cooked macaroni. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese.
Cover and cook for 5-7 minutes until cheese is melted.