Easy Hawaiian Dip
Easy Hawaiian Dip is a super fun summer dip recipe! This cool and creamy dip is filled with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, pineapple, ham, bacon, and green onions. A mouthwatering sweet and savory combination!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Chill TIme 30 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2 Tablespoons Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Pineapple Juice, From your can of crushed pineapple
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Can Crushed Pineapple, Drained, Reserve 1/4 Cup of juice
- 1 Cup Chopped Ham
- 1 2.8 Ounce Package Bacon Pieces
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Green Onion
In a large bowl blend together the cream cheese, sour cream, and pineapple juice until well mixed and smooth. Spread into a pie pan.
Top the cream cheese mixture with the shredded cheese, crushed pineapple, chopped ham, bacon pieces, and green onion.
Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.