Servings 8 servings
- 6 Tbsp mayonnaise or plain yogurt
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 2 apples cored and chopped into cubes (Sweet apples like Fuji or Honeycrisp recommended)
- 1 cup green seedless grapes quartered
- 1 cup celery thinly sliced
- 1 cup walnuts chopped
- 6 leaves butter lettuce for serving
In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise (or yogurt), honey, lemon zest and juice, salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, combine apple, celery, grapes, and walnuts.
Pour dressing over salad and gently toss to combine.
Serve on a bed of fresh butter lettuce.
- The best apples are crisp, sweet, juicy apples like a Fuji, Jonagold, or Honeycrisp. I prefer to leave the skin on for extra color and flavor.
- Plain greek yogurt can be used in place of the mayonnaise, however you may need to add more honey to compensate for the tartness.
Calories: 210kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 223mg | Potassium: 209mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 473IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg