Instant Pot Taco Chicken
Instant pot taco chicken is an easy shredded chicken taco recipe that is packed with flavor! Plus, you can use it in a variety of ways!
- 1.5 to 2 lbs. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, halved or Chicken Breast Tenders
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp White Pepper
- 3/4 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 Cup Italian Dressing I always use Olive Garden Brand
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
Place the chicken breasts in the instant pot.
Combine and sprinkle the seasonings over the chicken.
Pour the broth, Italian dressing and lime juice in and stir everything around once or twice.
Close and seal the instant pot lid.
Cook on high pressure for 15 minutes and allow the steam to naturally release for 15 to 20 minutes.
Carefully open the instant pot and shred the chicken.
Stir the shredded chicken up in the liquid in the instant pot and serve!
- This recipe was tested in a 6 quart Instant Pot.
- Remember to allow time for your Instant Pot to come to pressure.
- Yes, you can substitute brands other than Olive Garden for the italian dressing but it will change the flavor of this taco chicken.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 217kcal