Easy Bacon Cheese Dip
Easy Bacon Cheese Dip is a mouthwatering one pan cheese dip recipe that always gets rave reviews! This gooey cheese dip is packed full of Velveeta, cheddar, bacon, diced tomatoes and green chilis, and ranch seasoning!
- 1 Pound Bacon Diced
- 12 Ounces American Cheese Cubed
- 1 ½ Cups Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 2 Tablespoons Ranch Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 10 Ounce Can Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- 1 Teaspoon Hot Sauce Optional
- Green onions for topping Optional
Cook the diced bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until slightly crisp. Remove the bacon from the pan and drain the grease, set the bacon aside.
Reduce heat to medium-low and place the skillet back on the heat.
Add the cubed American cheese, shredded cheddar, ranch seasoning, garlic powder, diced tomatoes and green chilies, and hot sauce to the pan.
Stir frequently until cheese is melted.
Stir the bacon back into the dip.
Top with green onions if desired and serve immediately with your favorite chips!