Chicken Tater Tot Casserole
Cheesy Chicken Tater Tot Casserole - This cheesy tater tot casserole makes for one of the best family friendly weeknight dinners! Easy to make, full of cheese, ranch seasoning, chicken, sour cream, and tater tots!
- 3 Cups Cooked shredded chicken
- ½ Cup Sour Cream
- 1 10 Ounce Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 10 Ounce Can Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- ⅓ Cup Milk
- 1 ½ Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Packet Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 32 Ounce Package Frozen Tater Tots
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish and set aside.
In a large bowl whisk together the sour cream, both cans of soup, milk, the shredded cheese, ranch mix, and seasonings. Stir in the chicken.
Pour the chicken mixture into the prepared pan and top with an even layer of tater tots.
Bake in preheated oven for 30-45 minutes until hot and bubbly.