The Best Guacamole Recipe
The Best Guacamole Recipe! This classic guacamole has a secret ingredient that makes it the absolute best! An easy recipe for guacamole and how to make it!
- 3 Ripe avocados peeled and pit removed
- ½ Red onion finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon cilantro chopped
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder or fresh garlic minced
- Juice of one lime
- ½ Teaspoon salt
- 1 small tomato seeded and chopped
- 2-3 Tablespoons salsa verde
- ½ Teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 Jalapeno stems and seeds removed and chopped (optional)
Mash avocado slightly in a large bowl using a fork. Add lime juice, salt, hot sauce, and garlic powder and continue mashing to desired consistency.
Stir in the onion, cilantro, tomato, salsa verde, hot sauce, and jalapeno.
Taste and season as necessary.
Serve immediately or cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate.