Easy Cherry Crisp
Easy Cherry Crisp is a fun and simple dessert that uses canned pie filling! The quick homemade topping for this crisp is flavorful and comforting!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 2 21 Ounce Cans Cherry Pie Filling
- 1/2 Cup Quick Cooking Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 5 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 10-12 inch cast iron skillet or 9x9 inch baking dish with butter.
Open both cans of pie filling and pour into the prepared pan, spreading out evenly.
In a large bowl stir together the oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and butter.
Sprinkle the topping evenly over the filling.
Place in preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until bubbly and golden.