Easy Cherry Crisp
Easy Cherry Crisp is a fun and simple dessert that uses canned pie filling! The quick homemade topping for this crisp is flavorful and comforting!
- 2 21 Ounce Cans Cherry Pie Filling
- 1/2 Cup Quick Cooking Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 5 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 10-12 inch cast iron skillet or 9x9 inch baking dish with butter.
Open both cans of pie filling and pour into the prepared pan, spreading out evenly.
In a large bowl stir together the oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and butter.
Sprinkle the topping evenly over the filling.
Place in preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until bubbly and golden.