Slow Cooker Creamy Tomato Soup
Slow Cooker Creamy Tomato Soup is a simple homemade tomato soup that is easy to make right in your crockpot! The absolute best tomato soup recipe bursting with rich, creamy, tomato flavor!
- 2 28 Ounce Cans Whole Peeled Tomatoes
- 1 15 Ounce Can Tomato Sauce
- 1 Cup Chicken or Vegetable Broth
- 1 Large Onion, Diced
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream, Optional
Add all of the ingredients except for the heavy cream to the slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
Puree the soup with an immersion blender. Or, puree the soup in 3-4 batches in a regular blender and return to the slow cooker.
Stir the heavy cream into the soup if using.