Crockpot Sausage and Potatoes
Crockpot Sausage and Potatoes - The most mouthwatering sausage and potatoes ever! This tasty casserole is made easy in your slow cooker. Full of Kielbasa smoked sausage, baby potatoes, and a creamy cheese sauce!
- 1 (10 Ounce) Can Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 (10 Ounce) Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 Pounds Smoked Pork Sausage, Sliced
- 1 1/2 Pounds Baby Potatoes, Cut in half or quartered if they are large
- 1 Onion, Sliced
In the bottom of your slow cooker whisk together the soups, milk, cheddar cheese, and seasonings.
Add the sliced sausage, potatoes, and onions to the slow cooker and stir well to coat with the sauce.
Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or cook on low for 4-6 hours, until potatoes are fork tender.