Italian Tortellini Salad
Italian Tortellini Salad - This easy to make pasta salad is full of cheese tortellini, pepperoni, cheese, veggies, and Italian dressing. The perfect addition to summer potlucks, or an easy weeknight dinner!
- 20 Ounces Cheese Tortellini
- 4 Ounces Pepperoni, Sliced
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, Sliced
- 1 Can Artichoke Hearts, Chopped
- 1/2 Large Red Onion, Diced
- 8 Ounces Mozzarella Cheese, Cubed
- 1 (3.8 ounce) Can Sliced Black Olives, Drained
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Cup Italian Salad Dressing
- 1/4 Cup Pepperoncini Peppers
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
Cook the cheese tortellini according to package directions. Drain and rinse gently with cold water.
Add cooled tortellini to a large bowl. Top with the pepperoni, tomatoes, artichokes, onion, mozzarella, and olives. Mix gently. Add the parmesan and Italian dressing, mix well to combine. Sprinkle on the Italian seasoning and pepperoncini peppers.
Refrigerate salad for 1-2 hours before serving.