One Pan Bacon Ranch Garlic Parmesan Pasta is an easy and satisfying one pot pasta meal that the whole family will love! Creamy garlic parmesan spaghetti is loaded up with even more mouthwatering flavor with the addition of crisp bacon and savory ranch!
Have you guys seen all of those recipes around on Pinterest that start with the name "crack?" Like, "crack chicken" or "crack dip?" I'm sure you have, it's everywhere! What's my point? This pasta is a little like crack - I didn't want to share one single bite of this with my family, and I would have been happy to lick the pan clean! I'm not going to call my pasta crack either, let's just call it the BEST garlic parmesan pasta ever!
That garlic parmesan sauce is just so amazingly creamy, and velvety then you have the flavor explosion of bacon and ranch throughout. Seriously, lip smacking, plate licking, can't stop devouring this pasta, GOOD! What I love most about one pot pasta dishes is how the pasta cooks right in the sauce, absorbing all of that amazing flavor!
Added bonus, there's really nothing to making the sauce at all. It's impossibly easy! You won't need any special equipment, and no flour or cornstarch necessary. This tasty pasta sauce thickens up all on its own, and the entire dish is ready to eat in 30 minutes or less.
It's easy to say that this one pot dinner was a major lifesaver for me as my kids headed back to school from their two week winter break. We were all struggling to get up in the morning and by dinner time I needed the quickest and easiest thing possible! I know everyone at my table will clean their plates when this pasta is served!
If you are looking for more tasty and easy pasta recipes, try these:
Bacon Ranch Garlic Parmesan Pasta
- 6 Slices Bacon, Diced
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 ¼ Cups Milk
- 8 Ounces Spaghetti
- ½ Teaspoon Pepper
- ½ Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Ranch Seasoning Mix
- Parsley for serving
- Cook the diced bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp.
- Remove the bacon to a paper towel lined plate. Wipe excess grease from skillet.
- Add the olive oil and butter to the skillet.
- Add the garlic and cook 1-2 minutes, until fragrant, stirring frequently.
- Stir in the chicken broth, milk, spaghetti, and pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally until pasta is cooked through.
- Stir in the reserved bacon, parmesan, sour cream, and ranch seasoning.
- Top with parsley as desired.